Monday, November 1, 2010

BAKED Sunday Mornings

Have you bought this book yet ?  If you haven't , you must-you are in for a treat.  Especially if you love old fashioned recipes but with a twist.  Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito have taken your mother's recipes and made them hip. Kind of  like what Mad Men has done for the advertising world.  As a matter of fact these recipes would be perfect for Mad Men.  Can't you just see Joan baking the Devil's Food Cake with Angel Frosting and bringing it in to the office !  But I digress,as soon as I got this book I sat down and read it from cover to cover in one evening.  When I finished reading I wanted to start baking.  And after reading some other blogs I could see my fellow bakers felt the same way.  So I thought it would be fun to form a group that would bake it's way through BAKED Explorations.  I hope you join me at BAKED Sunday Mornings . Check out the RULES and join the group.
Email your blog link to me at seattlepastrygirlatgmaildotcom and I will add you to our list of Baked Bloggers.
Come and join the fun and Get Baked !

No comments:

Post a Comment